Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jobs

A normal day looks like Gavin getting up early, going to work then school while I stay home, clean the house, run some errands, and head to work in the afternoon. I am 100% fine with the laundry/dishes/vacuum jobs while he is busy with other things.

On Sunday I had to work from 9-4. I came home to dishes all over the kitchen, Gavin watching T.V., and candy wrappers all over the floor. 
I got frustrated as I thought to myself "why is it my job to clean up all the time?" The frustration probably showed in my actions but I am glad I didn't say anything.
It came to me about 8 o'clock that night when I went half an hour without hearing a word from him but I did hear a whole lot of splashing in the bathroom. 

The answer to my question: "because it's your job to plunge the toilets!"
(cha-ching motion with right arm, hand in fist, elbow bent at 90 degrees)

2 comments: