Friday, December 28, 2012

Gifting

When you run out of wrapping paper...
        ...Which was why we hit boxing day- ceramics, wrapping paper, ornaments, 60% off.
Merry Christmas all over again!

On a side-ish note, Christmas was good to us.

Thank you to everyone who made it this way! I was worried about sharing family time on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I think it worked out well and I had a great holiday- hopefully my husband feels the same.

*Christmas Eve we saw wreck it Ralph with the family then hit up Grandma's for dinner and presents with the other family.
*Gav & I unwrapped all our gifts from each other on Christmas Eve.
*I graciously woke up my husband at 6:45 AM Christmas day, went to my parents house, graciously woke up all my younger siblings by 7:30, and opened gifts. It is so fun to have someone in the house still into Santa.
*We went to the other parents' house to give company while sister opened her gifts.
*Aunts house for a big, delicious breakfast.
*I went tubing at Soldier Hollow with some girls from work that didn't get to go home for Christmas.
*Back to parent's house to have a big pizza dinner (new tradition- which couldn't make me happier!) and we played lots of games and got more gifts. (A lot more... we are SPOILED)!

LOVE Christmas season, the day isn't as great because it means the season is over, but now we have next December to look forward to!
Thanks again to all our family who helped us celebrate. First Christmas as a married couple was a success!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your shoes! So cute! So glad you had a great 1st married Christmas together! (and I'm glad we got to see you guys on Christmas too)

    ReplyDelete