Monday, October 21, 2013

SoJo Half Marathon

"It was either this or fat camp"
We did it! It was hard and 3 days later we still have trouble walking. I would recommend training thoroughly before attempting a half marathon. My time was somewhere around 2:20, Gav got under 2 hours. My only goal was to run the whole time, and even though I was slow, I made it and don't feel the need to do it again!
 
Also, thanks to everyone who supported A runner in the race. Your honking and signs and cheers helped us all! 
*held by a husband* Run faster, I left the kids at home!
*held by some kids* and you thought this was a good idea 4 months ago
*held by some friends* run like Channing Tatum is at the finish line... shirtless!
*held by some boys* your feet hurt because you're kicking butt!
*held by some girls* you look so skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment