Friday, December 26, 2014

My Favorite Part of Christmas

Here's a glimpse of our awesome Christmas:
But this was my favorite part...
I have a brother serving a mission in Indonesia, a brother serving in the Philippines, and a sister serving in Florida.
None of them had met Little O before. 
We get to skype these missionaries on Christmas and Mother's day. I was SO EXCITED to skype and introduce them all to their new nephew! Seriously, I was so excited! 
Because my brothers are halfway around the world, we had to skype them really late at night. We kept waking O up for the phone calls. It's safe to say we wore him out!

Things I want to remember from the phone calls
  • Jordan 'hypothermically' not wanting people greeting him at the airport.
  • Apparently, in Indonesia, Katrin is pronounced 'Kathryn'
  • Jake saying the sardines in tomato sauce aren't that bad unless there are bones in them

Other personal notes about Christmas
  • "Are we bad parents if we don't get Owen anything for his first Christmas?"
  • Gavin bought me new snowboard boots!!
  • A guy from the Congo joined us at our family party and taught us how to catch and kill an anaconda.

No comments:

Post a Comment