Tuesday, November 3, 2015

An October Update

October went by so fast! There were so many plans on my mind that I couldn't keep the day straight. I'm glad it's over! I'm also glad that the month went smoothly and that there were good times along the way!

Megan and I attempted Lone Peak and got our butt's kicked. It was an awesome 12 miles nonetheless.
We also spent time at Rose Canyon, Lake Mary, and American Fork Canyon
Maci tore her ACL, poor girl! That's her 9th debilitating injury in 3 years!
We visited a pumpkin patch, of course!
Matt got married, and it's always fun to see everyone at big events!
Owen got his first haircut!
I spent a few days in Arches National Park with New Haven, and finally went outdoor climbling! 
Little Man dressed up as Prince Charming for Halloween! I CAN NOT believe this little stink is going to be one in a couple weeks! 
We also took family pictures, which I haven't gotten back yet, but I am so excited to! I didn't have time to edit any of the above pictures, but it's all documented, so we're good, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment