Monday, February 1, 2016

January Update

I wish I had more time to write about it all, but here are our highlights of January!

This kid. Just everything about him. 
Snowboarding and skiing with friends. 
The Whole 30 for a week. It was a good idea. We didn't last because I couldn't handle spending ALL my free time in my messy kitchen and Gavin couldn't handle cutting out sugar ;) We will try it again one day! And we still cook Whole 30 meals for dinner a couple times a week!
The Provo Temple Open House. Every temple is beautiful but I promise this one takes it to the next level. The wood work and the wall paper- I never thought I could love those two things so much!
Lacrosse started! I love coaching! But as if I wasn't busy before lacrosse season started...
Owen and I are ready to kick some butt!
*Tubing at Soldier Hollow with my girls from Work
*Owen sledding with cousins
*Some time, but not enough, with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment