Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cross E Ranch

Apparently there is this cute family owned farm in North Salt Lake that lets visitors come play with their baby animals every spring! It's called Cross E Ranch and it's off Redwood and 3500 North (I didn't know Salt Lake went that far north!). I'm so glad we went! Owen loved it... and I'll admit I loved the baby animals too!
 O petting a baby lamb.
 Our family with a baby chicken!
We had just sat through a windy and snowy lacrosse game, which is why I'm looking so hot! Yes, it was sunny here at the farm, but an hour before these pictures were taken we were all sitting in snow and hail! Gotta love Utah!
 Owen cried when we made him get off the train, even though he rode it twice in a row!
 O stayed amused on the hay ride! Gav was pretty interested too, actually!
 Petting the bunnies.
 I love that this picture shows how excited he was to see new animals.
 O "giving the bunny a hug."

No comments:

Post a Comment