Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October 2016

As usual, I already posted pictures from the bigger events of the month, but here's what I left out...

 Exploring the cute Farmers Market downtown,
 and visiting Gav's work to enjoy the lookout. 
 I finally tried an $8 juice just because I've been wanting to try and $8 juice for a while. This may be politically incorrect, but it wasn't worth 8 dollars! Not bad though, and it was pretty. Next time I will just make my own!
 The restaurants here are so cool! I rarely see a chain restaurant. All these authentic, family-owned places are so fun and usually decorated in a cute, unique way. The truck bench above is at Babe's Chicken. Also, Owen's new sense of independence sometimes causes him to deliberately stare right at the camera with a straight face when I tell him to smile.
Being a stay-at-home-mom to this kid is great 90% of the time. This selfie was taken in the middle of a tantrum when he realized I was taking pictures.
Weather here is still pretty warm. Leaves haven't changed yet, so I love it when people from Utah post pictures of the colorful canyons. The bridge above is where I run a few times a week, so I'll enjoy this scenery until Texas catches up with the season.

And, of course, Halloween...
Within the week, we had a church trunk-or-treat, a work party, and a friend's party. By 8:00 that night we were watching Curious George's Halloween and we continued to watch it until 11:00, when the sugar had finally worn off Owen and he fell asleep! We are party animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment