Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 2017

March has been madness...nothing to do with basketball. I've been coaching lacrosse, and Gavin has been busy doing people's taxes, so I have to remind myself that it's OK for my house and my hair to look like a total mess two months out of the year (and then some). I'm so glad that I have been busy while Gavin's been busy. I think otherwise, I'd be super bored and anxious for him to come home every day. 
All I've been doing this March is momming and coaching. It is crazy to think that last year at this time I was doing everything I am currently doing, plus young womens, plus working full-time! Go me, how'd I do that?!
Anyways, because of the madness, all my March pictures are just of my boys being goofs. Our adventures this month were limited to Turner Falls, which was cool, and trips to the park. Here's my photo dump:
Gavin and I don't always get a date night, but when we do, we go to Babe's.
I went to Beauty and the Beast with some girls from my ward, in bad movie-theater lighting. I loved the movie- LOVED!
We found a new, awesome park. If it wasn't so far away then we'd go more often. I think if Owen had a Facebook, this would be his cover photo:
Northpark mall has free toddler yoga on Fridays. I love taking Owen. Owen loves that mall because there are moving statues, and a turtle pond. Win-win.
I have been wanting to try this cupcake ATM since we moved here. It did not disappoint. In fact, it exceeded expectations!
Bluebonnet season is upon us, so of course we needed to seize the opportunity to frolic in the flowers!
If you don't take pictures with the bluebonnets, do you even live in Texas?

No comments:

Post a Comment