Monday, June 5, 2017

McClearys Take Dallas

We were so stoked to have my family come visit us in Dallas! I loved giving them a visual for our life here, plus it's always fun to have an excuse to play hard. I did a more formal post on their visit here, so I'll just do a quick photo & info dump on this blog. 

 Owen forcing a smile at the Ranger's baseball game after he got freaked out from the crowd cheering about a game-winning home run!
 Touring the cowboys stadium and me fan-girling in the cheerleader's locker room

We took a day trip up to Turner Falls, Oklahoma. Read more about that here.

More sightseeing...
 Fort Worth Water Gardens
 Arboretum
 Deep Ellum
 Playing & Exercising at the park
 Touring downtown
 Showing my fam where Gavin works
 Playing a "how well do we know each other?" game designed by mom.
Showing off the skyline
 and barbeque.
 And of course just soaking in being together.
Come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment