Thursday, March 1, 2018

February 2018

February was a month full of little adventures. We didn't do anything big or exciting, but we stayed busy and entertained. Lacrosse season started and I coached Hockaday Middle School again. The girls are such cute, good girls! Lots of talent on the team too! It's been so fun to work with them!

We found plenty of indoor fun

At the mall storytime and yoga,

At Home Depot's free kid's workshop,

At church playgrounds,

Entertainment Spaces

and Rec Centers


We went out for an embarrassing amount of treats! But I hit 20 weeks in my pregnancy so I had a good excuse to eat a lot (though maybe I should have used those extra calories for something healthy)

A PB cup doughnut from WOW, an ice cream doughnut sandwich from Milk & Cream, and of course, Steel City Pops. I'm pretty sure Cheesecake Factory desserts were in there too, for valentines day, but I didn't take a picture. Dang.


I had a few girls nights to celebrate birthdays and Galentines

I hit my halfway mark in this pregnancy. Pregnancy is freaking rough. 
But it's better when you have a lot of friends going through the same thing!
The three of us are due within a week of each other!

We found a little bit of outdoor fun!
We went to one of our usual parks in Carrollton.

and found a waterfall in Fort Worth.

Just for personal journal/records sake... our car needed a major repair this month... a new engine. It was a huge financial blow to us and caused a lot of stress. But I guess if that's the worst of our problems, we've got it pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment