Monday, July 2, 2018

Hospital Stay

Naturally, we took a ton of pictures during our hospital stay. Newborn babies experience so many firsts, and change so quickly, you just want to document it all!
I couldn't wait to have all my boys with me! I was so excited for Owen to meet his new brother. Something tells me I'm going to need to protect J from Owen's loving until they get a little older...


 
 


I've heard some moms say they want to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. Maybe I just like being taken care of haha, but I loved the hospital stay. We got decent meals delivered, the nurses treated us like we were their lifelong friends, and it was nice to have professionals around every corner to answer any questions or calm any nerves. And of course, it was so nice to have uninterrupted time to stare at J and to snuggle him!


After three nights at the hospital, we went home Sunday morning. 
 Thanks for the great experience, Baylor Frisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment