Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hawaii

Gavin and I were lucky enough to for his parents to take us and his siblings to Oahu a couple weeks ago. Neither Gav or I had been before. Gavin had planned on a relaxing vacation, whereas my idea of paradise is seeing and doing everything! For the most part, I won that battle... we experienced a lot!
I recorded the trip with my video camera and I will get the shots up soon, but for now we have pictures stolen from the in-laws! Here's a glimpse of our vacation.
[Macadamia Nut Farm]
[Turtle Bay]
[Makupu'u Lighthouse Hike]
 [Pearl Harbor]
 [Diamond Head Crater Hike]
 [Snorkeling at Sharks Cove]
 [Oahu LDS Temple]

When I get our little videos up I will go into detail about how to have our same adventures. Thanks Scott family for the great time!


Oahu 2014 from Madi McCleary Scott on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment