Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Next Step...

Top left: friends
Top right: boyfriend/girlfriend
Bottom left: husband/wife
Bottom right: ???
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Gav & I are taking the next step in our relationship and becoming a mom & dad!
Most of you already know this, considering I am 5 months along, but I decided to make an announcement for the record.
We are due November 16th.
We already had our gender ultrasound and it's a
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

We are keeping it a surprise for everyone, including ourselves. I'm not really sure the reasoning behind this but I do know that we would be broke already if we knew the gender... baby clothes are so cute!
We don't have all the logistics planned out yet... who is going to work where and when and coaching and school and babysitting and money and space and the list goes on. But stay tuned for when we do figure these things out! I'm ok with not knowing... we like surprises!

1 comment: