Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Shower

The closer to due-date we get, the more excited we get! Especially when family graciously throws us a baby shower and gives us presents for the little "it".
Even though we don't know the gender of our baby either, it still feels like we are hanging it over people's heads. These people hate it but I think it's fun. Gavin's mom and sisters used the "surprise baby" theme and decorated everything so cute!
This baby is already incredibly blessed with love and support of awesome friends and family. I need to teach "it" to write pretty soon so that we can get started on all the thank-you cards!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you call your baby an "it"....we did too! I kept calling Emma "it" by accident, even after she was born. I also called her a "he" after she was born because I thought she was a boy for SO long! hah. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you did this too! and I love that you read my blog! haha hopefully our baby is cute so I can post pictures. You need to put up more of your Emma!

      Delete