Monday, September 1, 2014

South Dakota

I love love love Gavin. One reason I love him is that when I want to see Mount Rushmore all of a sudden, he's game for a 12 hour drive across Wyoming to spend a day in South Dakota. Happy Labor Day!
^^This is how I feel about Wyoming^^
^^It only looks sketchy from the outside, I swear!^^
^^Like my bump?!^^ 
^^Bear country... We drove through a wildlife park so I guess that's one step better than the zoo. Black bears are my new favorite animal... I wanted to give them all a hug they're so cute!^^

In all, the trip took us 3 days and cost less than $500. It was actually better than I thought it would be considering we spent time in Wyoming and South Dakota. 
Would we do it again? Probably not.
Are we glad we did it once? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment