Monday, November 24, 2014

Pictures

It is so hard to refrain from posting pictures of Little O on Facebook and Instagram 15 times a day... So I will just put pictures up here where it's optional for you to look at them and I can show him off as much as I want. 
We got his pictures taken at Camera Shy on Saturday. I was looking online to schedule an appointment and they were booked for weeks. I called on Friday night to ask questions about newborn photoshoots and they said they had someone cancel for 9 am the next morning! Super lucky! I was really anxious about pulling off the pictures semi-spur-of-the-moment, but it all turned out well I think!
 He was an angel for the first 20 minutes... then he woke up. The rest of the shoot turned into a game of "how fast can we yank the binky then take the picture?" We got [a few] of him screaming.
At least he looks kinda cute when he cries, right? 
Ahhh we love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment