Friday, May 15, 2015

Half Birthday

Here's our nightly routine:
  • Between 8 & 8:30 we change O's clothes, change his diaper, rub him down in lavender lotion, put him in his sleeper, feed him, and lay him in his crib to fall asleep.
  • Between 8:30 & 9 we catch up on chores around the house and get ourselves ready for bed. 
  • Then around 10:30 every night, this happens:
    • Me: I'm going to go look at Owen
    • Gavin: No! Wait for me!
    • *Sneak into his room and freeze if Owen flinches*
    • Me: I just want to squish him
    • Gavin: I just want to put him in my pocket
    • *Each give him a long kiss on the cheeks and make a comment about how his cheeks feel like little balloons*
    • *Sneak out*
With Heaven's help we've somehow been able to keep this child healthy for 6 months. He's such a good baby and we love him more than he'll ever know! (At least until he has his own kid).


No comments:

Post a Comment