Thursday, May 28, 2015

The KKBK and the Fairy Forest

KKBK stands for Kamas Kabin Breakfast Club. I love how I can show up at half time with my best friend and not feel like I'm missing out! 
We played Team Uno. Girls won. The boys fished. And we stopped for pizza and ice cream on the way out.
On the way home, we made a 30 minute detour to go to a fairy forest! This was the weirdest, most random, coolest thing ever! Like so random I can't even describe it! If you are on your way to mirror lake, pull off by mile marker 17 and cross a little river. You'll find yourself in the middle of tons of painted rocks and trees and jewels. It's kind of hippie ish but for little kids. Whatever it is, I thought it was sweet! 
People paint rocks and trees and anything they can make pretty and leave it in the garden for visitors to enjoy. It's free game for anyone. I think it's called the fairy forest because people make and paint little homes from rocks that fairies can live in. I guess?? I'm glad we stopped. 
Use this link if you want to get there. And bring your own paint or something you want to leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment