Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January 2017

Crazy that it's 2017 already! What?! Gavin had to return to Texas the first week of January for work, but Owen and I stayed in Utah in order to attend a wedding and take advantage of the the snow!
 My family the Provo City Center temple, enjoying my cousin's wedding.
Owen was the best dancer at the reception! I'm not biased, right?
The picture above is my sister and I enjoying some fresh powder on the slopes. snowboarding is my happy place! 
 We went on a snowy adventure to Potato Hill. I loved having my mom, aunt, and sister join!
The winter is, in my opinion, the best time to visit Hot Springs. Since Texas doesn't have any (at least that I know of), I needed to get my fill of hot springs in. I have awesome, adventurous family members who were willing to make the trips to Meadow Hot Springs, and Mystic Hot Springs.
By the end of our long trip, it was hard to say goodbye. 
Coming back to these friends made it easier though:
I'm thankful for my loving home, and also thankful for my growing Texas family!

No comments:

Post a Comment