Friday, June 1, 2018

May 2018

Our big event for May was a little Arkansas getaway for Gavin and I. That trip deserves its own post. My mom came out to stay and play with Owen, so it was exciting for him too.  

We celebrated Mother's day. I love hearing the kids sing in church on Mother's day, and I think this is the first time I got mother's day gifts from Owen, which is exciting! He picked out the game "slime ball" for me, and painted me a picture at church.
Owen went hit balls at the driving range a few times this month and he is just the cutest little golfer. He's pretty good too! 

Our friends Troy and Jazmin came up from Houston for Memorial Day Weekend. We went to Joe Pool Lake and a dinner date with them and the Knaras's. Kalie is due with her second girl in July!
We are about out of the perfect weather and into the heat of the summer, but we've been taking advantage of it with pool days, splash pads, and bike rides. 
And a few more pictures of Owen being cute, funny, and preparing for a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment