Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Few More Wedding Details


Top left: A wreath my neighbors made with coffee filters
Center pic: Guest book and flower arrangement
Top left: This typewriter was my grandpa's (who I never met)
Middle left: Stenciled burlap gumball bags-thanks sister!
Middle right: Doily found on KSL; birds collected from neighbors
Bottom left: My teapot collection; wood my uncle cut
Bottom right: Beautiful food arrangement
The cake was something I actually didn't care too much about and a lady who worked for my dad said she wanted to do it, so I was like "sure". I had no idea it would turn out so beautiful!
Above you will see my favorite decoration of all- friends and family who were married before us. We've had so many great examples to follow.

Leave it to my mom to throw it all together! Obviously I have great family, friends, and neighbors that helped everything come together as well.

Cake: Scarlet
Food: Utah Celebrations Catering
Photography: Deone Thornton

1 comment:

  1. FYI: Her "not caring too much about the cake" meant: "I want four separate cakes. I know exactly how I want each one of them to look. I also know what kind of cake stands I want. And, I know what I want on top of each cake." But other than that, she didn't really care . . . .

    ReplyDelete