Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flowers

Said I'd post more wedding pictures! I never did when the wedding actually happened so what better time to put them up than around our anniversary?  
Let's talk about the flowers. 
First of all, I love flowers! While planning the wedding I read in a few places to make a priority list: what you care about most to least and what you want to spend the most to least money on. Flowers and photography were my top two. Green = Gavin's favorite Color; Pink = My favorite color. Pink & green wedding = little kid watermelon ish. Yellow seemed to tone that down a bit so our colors were yellow and green with hints of pink.
My bouquet. It was so much prettier than I expected it to be! The broach on my bouquet was actually my 'something old' because it was my great grandma's. Come to find out, the person who ended up arranging my bouquet was a distant relative of mine who was close to my great grandma. It was fun to add that sentimental part to the day.
The bridesmaids and groomsmen had mini versions of the bride & groom flowers. Enjoy a few more floral pictures... 
...and come back later for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment