Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago (I'm a late blogger) we got to throw my sister-in-law a baby shower. You guys!!  We are going to be an aunt and uncle! Gavin is probably more excited than I am- every store we shop at he has to look at the baby boy section. Talking to Ashley about shower plans she really liked the idea of a superhero theme so that's what we tried to decided to go with.
I think it all came together well.
Also, we've been thinking about what we could call our nephew besides Ryker. We love the name but have decided we need to come up with something more affectionate. We've narrowed it down to 10. Let us know which one you like the best! 
  1. Rynomite
  2. Ry of the Tiger
  3. Rykosaurus
  4. Rybot
  5. Rykee RyRy
  6. Gavin Jr.
  7. R-Tan
  8. R-Tizzle
  9. Ryty Tyty
  10. Ryker-T

1 comment:

  1. haha! Get Gavin Jr. out!!! You two are so funny! I'm liking Rynomite and R-Tizzle :)

    ReplyDelete