Thursday, September 12, 2013

Starting to Fall

Every year it's like a break-up. Summer ends and fall comes. This year though, I've accepted it early; I am summered out this time around (which I never thought I'd say) and am moving on. Here's our seasonal bucket list:
Pumpkin flavored everything, Half marathon, football games, pick-your-own orchard, glittery holiday crafts, look at the stars, build a fire, go on a hike in a colored canyon, spicy candles, jump in a leaf pile, buy something plaid, visit some hot springs, corn maze or haunted house, carve a pumpkin, make a trip to Wendover, see Luke Bryan in concert, and have fun with our coming soon nephew!
We are always open to new ideas so feel free to share! and everyone's invited.

P.S. enjoy this inspiration picture with me


No comments:

Post a Comment