Friday, September 27, 2013

Luke Bryan

The two most attractive men in this world are, in this order, Gavin Scott and Luke Byran. I JUMPED on the opportunity to go to the Luke Bryan concert with Gavin's siblings. I love going to concerts with friends to dance and sing along and have fun and act drunk without drinking but Gavin's family members are more reserved than my friends & I so I was a little nervous about going to a concert with them. I started having some anxiety about it on the way there so I said a prayer asking for help to have fun and be able to do what I wanted without caring what others thought of me. Prayer answered.
Starting with, I was the only one in our group who wanted to wait in line to try and win backstage passes, so it took a minute, but I worked up the confidence to do my own thing and guess what- it paid off! I won a backstage pass to meet the openers- Florida Georgia Line (but I know them as Tyler and Brian now haha).
The rest of the night went just as good. I was dancing and singing the whole time... by myself... but I enjoyed it! It was dark enough and loud enough and the crowd there was big enough that I could do whatever wanted without making a scene. OK except maybe I made a little scene during his song "Shake It", but besides that I would do it all over again. It was so fun acting confident and a little silly. I would do it all over again!
 The girls. I was already feelin' it.
 I swear. My husband is the only person in this world who wears fan gear, jeans, and tennis shoes to a country concert.
...and the whole group!

Have fun dancing to this song


No comments:

Post a Comment