Saturday, July 18, 2015

Olympic Park

A past student of mine came to town and invited me to go with her to the Olympic Park in Park City, UT. Who knew this was so cool?! I'm so glad she invited me! Her mom pushed O around in the stroller while we did the ropes courses and zip lines. I'm still amazed that this was my first time up there. I am going to start recommending this to everyone! Go! unless you are scared of heights...
^^one of the ziplines^^
^^the slide^^
^^one of the obstacles on the ropes course^^

P.S. does this post look a little conceded and all about pictures of myself?! Sorry! I'm legally not allowed to post any of the girl I went with, which is too bad, because I got some fantastic shots of her! You'll just have to go see for yourself what it's all about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment